|The main London Road before the village bypass was built in 1926.|
|2014. Taken from the traffic island in the middle of the A23|
The wall on the right is that of Patcham Place, this wall was demolished when the bypass was built. The entrance to Patcham Place was just pass the lamppost on the right.
The house advertising the Old Ship Hotel Garage is on the corner of 'The Square'. On the nearer corner of The Square, since the old photo was taken, a double-fronted shop has been added.